Courtesy of LIVELY REAL ESTATE.
Team Member Representing this Property
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!! Rare opportunity to own 2.64 acres in the VERY desirable River Bluff neighborhood!! Zoned RA, Rural Estate Classification–Horses and ponies are ALLOWED with a residential home on property!! Seller has completed all surveys on the property. Included to the buyer is the architecture design, contractor proposal along with all surveys. Contractor is in place and ready to start the building process ASAP!! (Or buyer can use their own contractor). Walking distance to the St. Johns River public marina, boat ramp and restaurant. This neighborhood is FANTASTIC plus has a community dock! You will be steps away from enjoying boating, canoeing, paddle boarding and kayaking. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to build a house with access to the St. Johns River. Go view it today!
Property Details & Features
- Calculated List Price By Calculated Sq Ft: $2
- Lot Size Square Meters: 10702
- Total Acreage: 2 to less than 5
- 2.64 acres
- 115199 square feet
- Dimensions: 320×360
- Front Footage: 320
- Zoning: 01RA
- Road Surface: “Paved”
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- County or Parish: Volusia
- Subdivision: RIVER BLUFF SUB
- Township: 18S
- Elementary School: Debary Elem
- Middle Or Junior School: River Springs Middle School
- High School: University High School-VOL
- Sewer: “Septic Needed”
- Utilities: “Public”
- Water Source: “Public”
This content last updated on September 25, 2022 7:35PM. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.